The 2020 OB Planning Board elections have begun. Mail in ballots need to be received by February 20, 2020 or vote in person on March 4, 2020. More info and ballot is located at http://oceanbeachplanning.org/elections/
Feb. 5 @ 6pm
Ocean Beach Recreation Center
4726 Santa Monica Ave
San Diego CA 92107
Agenda and support documents are now available at http://oceanbeachplanning.org/meetings/.
All Planning Board meetings and Committee meetings are open to the public.
Please find below the link to the November 25th Transportation Subcommittee agenda. Public is welcome at subcommittee meetings.
- Action Item #1: Continuation of the planning of way-finding signage for biking and micro-mobility from the Mission Beach/Pacific Beach area to Ocean Beach.
- Action Item #2: Follow up on traffic calming presentation with OBMA regarding Newport Ave. diverters.
- Action Item #3: Follow up regarding Robb Field/Dog Beach bike path repaving, improvements and maintenance.
- Action Item #4: Public initiated proposal. School safety and traffic calming proposals for OB Elementary.
- Information Item #1: Review 2nd phase plans for the West Point Loma Blvd road diet and bike lane implementation.
Public is welcome.
Items on the agenda:
- 4744 Cape May Ave. Project #576102.
- 4744 Cape May Ave. Project #576102
- 1409 Ocean Front St. Project #611484
- 4830 Muir Ave. Project #637024
- 2068 Sunset Cliffs Blvd. Project #636851
- Street Vendor Ordinance
- Airport Development Plan
More details on agenda link.
Ocean Beach Recreation Center – 4726 Santa Monica Ave, Ocean Beach CA 92107 at 6:00 pm
Wednesday, September 18th. 6pm.
This Mayoral Candidate Forum will focus on coastal issues important to the beach and bay communities. Coastal town councils, planning groups, and non-profits have been prioritizing issues and questions to be addressed by the candidates.
More information at at https://www.pbtowncouncil.org/
6pm. OB Rec Center. Public is welcome.
Agenda items: Dog Beach Accessibility Improvements Project, Mainstreet Association Banner District, Bacon St. and Newport Ave. Traffic Calming, Pier Safety Improvements, Traffic Calming Measures on West Point Loma Blvd., Support for the Coastal Communities Mayoral Candidates Forum and Future Public Outreach. More details on agenda link.
The next Ocean Beach Planning Board Transportation Subcommittee meeting is Monday, July 29, 2019 at 6:00 pm. View Agenda.
All are welcome to attend.
2069 Ebers Street
Ocean Beach, CA 92017
Want to know where the mobility device corrals are going to be located? Here is the final, city provided map (supplied to us 7/17).
Read the OB Planning Board’s June 10th letter in regards to the City’s initial proposal of mobility device corral locations at http://oceanbeachplanning.org/policies/.