The hearing schedule for the updated Ocean Beach Community Plan has been updated again. The plan, which is currently undergoing revision and review by city staff, is now scheduled to be considered on the following dates:
- Wednesday, April 30 (2 pm): Smart Growth & Land Use Committee (agendas)
- Thursday, May 22 (1 pm): Historic Resources Board (agendas)
- Thursday, May 29 (9 am): Planning Commission (agendas)
- Tuesday, July 1 (time TBD): City Council (agendas)
- Date/Time TBD: California Coastal Commission (agendas)
Because revisions are still in progress, these dates are tentative and will not be confirmed until the agendas are published. Be sure to check the agendas using the links above a few days before the scheduled meeting.